Wednesday, March 30, 2022

The Hotel Nantucket by Elin Hilderbrand

 The Hotel Nantucket by Elin Hilderbrand - release date on/around June 14 2022. 


This is one of those books....do I read it all in one sitting, or do I savor it as long as possible. 

Well - I should have savored it, because this character driven, romantic, haunted, make you hungry from all the wonderful food descriptions, lasted all of a day and a half. 

And I'm depressed The Hotel Nantucket is over. 

Maybe because author Hilderbrand stated she's retiring after this (but hey,  if Tom Brady can change his mind...there's hope!)

I haven't read ALL of Hilderbrand's books, but out of the many I have read, I'd say this is her absolute best.

All the characters were problematic, but loveable, and grew and changed for the better. 

As always, Nantucket is also a featured character. 

How is Ms. Hilderbrand NOT the Mayor of Nantucket????

Loved the Shoutouts to Peloton. 

The one...slight criticism; the social media/slang references. Many older readers might not understand. But it certainly does not distract from the book (unless as a reader, you feel compelled to look these things up) 

11 out of 10 Stars. All the Stars. Every. Single. One. 

Thank you to NG, the publisher, and mostly, Ms. Hilderbrand for sharing her talent with the world!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment