Thursday, November 25, 2021

David Mamet Recessional


Review of David Mamet's book Recessional - to be published on or around April 22, 2022. 


 I will be promoting this book as much as possible. Author Mamet uses his passion for words, ideas, combined with (most importantly) experience. 

I'm a "Basic Betty." - yet love Mamet (I have to use the dictionary function a few times on my Kindle while reading his work) because he UNDERSTANDS AMERICANS - having been in the elite inner circle, when he discovered this inner circle paid mostly lip service to compassion and certainly did not walk the walk, he wrote The Secret Knowledge and was Cancelled before Cancel Culture reached it's golden age (2020/2021). 

This is a book of essays is a beautiful reflection of history of the Individual, of Golden Days, of questionable incidents now perhaps more obvious;. 

I once read Andrew Breitbart was inspired by The Secret Knowledge, which led me to David Mamet's book, and led me to a whole new understanding of human nature. 

This is a book I'll treasure. And refer often to the spots I've highlighted. 

This doesn't matter what side of the political spectrum you're on, it only matters if you care about the principals and people of America. 

It's beautifully written and a book to be savored. 

10/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment