Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Everything Will Be Okay - Dana Perino

 


Dana Pernio "Everything Will Be Okay." 

Though I'm well past the age for most of the advice in this book, it was still a great read and a book that I'll happily purchase for young people working their way through the world. 

What surprised me the most about this book was Dana's humor. She mentioned she should write a book, "Things I wanted to Tweet but didn't" - ATTENTION PUBLISHER - PLEASE do this.!

I appreciated the stories Dana talked about regarding her life, her ups and downs, and how she handled things. 

You do not have to be a Conservative to be grateful for this amazing women who has the grace and talent, work ethic, and wit, to not only enjoy this book but use it as a motivational tool, guide to getting through the challenges.  

Available in bookstores and online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment