Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Living Your Dreams by Mark Victor Hansen

Living Your Dreams by Mark Victor Hansen (audiobook)

For me, this audio book was a miss. Starting with the opening and the repetitive "Dreams of...finding the perfect mate, dreams of innovations, dreams of a better sex life," etc...this went on and on. I wanted to quit listening as it quickly became silly. 

I've been reading self help books for many years, and am very familiar with Mark Victor Hansen. For me, this book was nothing new. That doesn't mean there aren't other readers out there that won't enjoy or value this book: they'd just have to be new to the self help industry. 

I'm really picky with narrators, and didn't enjoy this narrator of Living Your Dreams. 

For a newbie seeking a self help motivational book, I'd say this book is 4 stars. For me? Sadly, a hard pass (though in my young years I would have loved it). It doesn't say anything new that hasn't been said before.

No comments:

Post a Comment